I have to do the fixes below, but not all at once. I would like to know how much can be done in 5h so that I can evaluate the work before moving forward.
- Fix W3C Validator HTML errors.
- Have ONLY one H1 in all pages. Today there are an average of 6 <h1> tags on different pages.
- Add meta ‘noindex’ to the websites located at the footer.
- Make the correct redirects listed under Search Console.
- Install Tag Manager and move script management over there (Analytics, Hotjar,...)
- Review Sitemap
- Use (H2, H3, H4, H5, H6) to divide sections and add focus to specific keywords.
- Remove the CSS inline from website’s nav and footer.
- Ad tag ‘alt’ to some images on the website.