Before you start bidding read the excel file and you agree to these terms:
1. 20% milestone with escrow - I will put the money on the site, ready to be released. I won't release it until you do some work and I see results! I've gotten scammed on here, not gonna release a milestone before anything happens!
2. You must us an application that tracks your time of work and takes screenshots of the work. I wan't to know what I am paying for!
3. You must send me your qualifications, as in any other normal employer/employee contract, I need a person who actually can deliver what I want!
4. If you are from a poor country, I need a very good reason why to hire you. Nothing against your country, but I have had bad experiences with people claiming to know how to do things that they didn't!
I have two things on my website:
1. Opencart with multi seller module
a. Most modules are built on PHP, so I assume you need to know PHP. I am not an expert, so I can’t guarantee that. The market place module is view source.
b. You also likely need to know HTML and MySQL
2. Vbulletin 5 forum
a. I am told that the backend is built on PHP and MySQL
b. The front end/templates is XHTML and CSS
• The vBulletin Theme doesn’t match the Journal Theme in Opencart
• The Buyer Communication System is extremely slow and for the most part unusable.
• The Forum and Market Place have two separate user databases
What I want done:
• I want the vBulletin Forum to be place signups occur
o Marketplace signup should link to the vBulletin signup page
o The vBulletin signup should have all the options from the Marketplace, including the
o The signup would create a user database that is compatible with both vBulletin and the marketplace
o If the person chooses “become a partner”, then the “contact seller” button on their seller profile should link directly to their vBulletin Profile
• The vBulletin Theme should match the journal Opencart theme
o Basically I want the Header area of vBulletin to be exactly the same as the Opencart journal header (including the navigation bar), which would give the user the illusion that the Forum is integrated in the Marketplace.
• I also need many other things done, including fixing site issues and future customizations. You can see the details in the attached excel file.
47 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €1359 para este trabajo
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
PAY WHEN YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY WORK. I have checked and I am strongly confident to do this project and get it done exactly your needs. Regards, Trong Nguyen