Hey guys, I will need help right away, as it's urgent:
I have a well working theme with a php header that works perfectly with the framework.
I have added some website files in a subfolder and need an exact copy of the current header.
That means, I need you to:
1. Copy regular html source code from browser
2. Search for all CSS classes and styles
3. make a file with the html code '[url removed, login to view]'
4. make CSS file with all classes and style
5. edit names of classes so that the CSS styles do not mix up my other pages
Please only professional developers that can do it right now :)
Hello there! I can take a look at it before getting awarded! I think I understand what you're trying to achieve, just want to make sure I can do it first! Let me know! Tomas
19 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €24 para este trabajo
Hello, I am expert and can make header file work in another sub-directory & file. I can start when you need and can work with minimal supervision. Waiting for your valuable response. Thanks,
Bid Summmary I'm an expert web developer with over 2 years of experience. I do not have any feedback yet but I can assure you that you will not be disappointed with my work.