I am experiencing some performance issues with my PHP based web application installed on LAMP server. Looking for an experts help to fix these issues.
1. I am not able to send mails through my web application.
My Web-application is developed in PHP. We use [url removed, login to view] in that.
And we use external smtp services to send the mail.
Note : The same code was working fine on my other server (Debian 8.0) before. Now we have decommissioned the debian server and installed ubuntu 14.04. On this new server, we are experiencing some issues.
- Postfix was installed.
- [url removed, login to view] was configured as per the [url removed, login to view] instructions.
- Open relay access was removed deliberately. We don't need this.
2. PHP page loading time has increased. Apache/PHP performance tuning required.
- And we have also noticed that a couple of jqueries are obsolete and taking its own time. Maybe these jqueries needs to be updated.
- One of the sql queries (mysql) may have to be optimized but not sure of this. Experts evaluation is requied to fix this issue.
- MySQL db indexing has to be done on a couple of tables.
- Apache server - Performance tuning is required.
- This is our production server and no experiements on this please. Only hands-on experience and confident people are requested to submit their quote.
- As this is on our production server, you need to connect through team viewer and work on my server. Your work will be monitored.