Please carefully review the attached mock-up of the UI.
Two main functions:
1. The user selects an existing field and is then able to recode that field into a new field.
Eg. 1=2, 2=3, >2=4, <-1=5, Else 6
2. The user selects one or more fields and creates a mathematical expression that computes a new field. Possible mathematical functions include add, subtract, divide, multiply, minimum, maximum, mean, frequency, mode, variance, standard deviation, range, absolute value & log10.
Eg. mean(V1,V2) + ABS(mode(V1,V2))/2
These recoding and calculations would be saved and scheduled to run regularly on the old source field to insert new data in the target field.
- Each rule should be run at scheduled intervals
- Each saved rule should be capable of being opened and edited
- A basic GUI to connect to multiple SQL databases
- Can add new tables & save newly generated fields to these new tables.
- The user can select which table to insert the new field into
- Lists recent fields used for quick selection
- Autocomplete & suggest variable names in search boxes
- Clicking a field name in the search box inserts the field name into the recode or calculation.
- A preview window to see the active table, with the ability to search in any field
17 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $216 para este trabajo
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks