Looking for a Magento 2 certified expert. Please only bid when you are a certified Magento 2 expert who is able to complete the whole project.
Design changes for below pages (New designs are available as image files):
- Desktop Contact page
- Desktop search result
- Desktop Checkout page
- Desktop footer info pages
- Phone Contact page
- Phone search result
- Phone Checkout page
Functionality changes in above mentioned designs:
Desktop + mobile Contact page
- Mandatory checkbox to accept Privacy Statement.
- Bleu text "privacy statement" is a link to the Privacy statement page.
Desktop + mobile search result
- Use grid list for search results. (Only for search results. Regular product list page needs to remain unchanged)
- Don't use text links in search result.
Desktop + mobile Checkout page
- Coupon code field added
- Mandatory checkbox to accept Terms and Privacy Statement.
- Bleu text Terms and privacy statement are both links to the Terms and conditions page and the Privacy statement page.
- Continue shopping link added
Desktop info pages
- Upper box in Left column shows page name and sub-headings.
- When clicking on a subheading in this box the view in the main column jumps to that part of the text.
Address validation + Onestepcheckout
A address validator extension has been installed which is working properly with the standard Magento 2 checkout. A Onepagecheckout extension is installed which works fine on its own. However, they are not working properly together. Fix this issue so that they can be used properly together or if needed install two other address validation extensions that are available and get one of them working with the onestepcheckout extension.
Paypal payment method.
Shipping charges are currently not carried over when paypal is selected as payment method. Make sure that the total order amount for Paypal is the same as the total order amount in magento including the shipment charge and any surcharges or discounts. Also remove Paypal image and part of text from paypal payment method shown on checkout page so that this Payment method only mentions Paypal. Make sure that Paypal doesn't auto generate invoices or credit notes. We only want to generate them manually.
Option to create a account not showing. This needs to be fixed.
- Add a hover effect to the arrows of the homepage product slider so that they turn white upon hover.
- Add a 4th column to the footer menu and divide the 4 columns evenly.
- Fix the system message we see in the backend and ensure proper workings: "One or more indexers are invalid. Make sure your Magento cron job is running."
- Fix the google pagespeed Insight issues marked red in the attached files for all website pages.
- Implement settings for page speed improvement such as: (1) Enable Flat Categories and Products, (2) Merge CSS and JS Files, (3) Enable Caching, (4) Image Optimization, (5) Enable Compression.
- Install the exctension easy tabs and use it to show the Up-Sell Products in a TAB (Instead of the current extension being used for this.
- Check if the sitemap is generated in the correct way. It seems that the links used in the sitemap do not include the subcategories.
- I’ll translate as much text as possible with the inline translation functionality myself. Text that I cannot translate this way needs to be replace as part of this project. I’ll provide the translation tekst for this.
Test everything thoroughly on different devises and provide support for few days after the site is completed in case of any issues.
42 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de €604 para este trabajo
Hello, we have good experience with Magneto versions 1.9x and 2 and its extensions Please send a message to me. We discuss more & decide the action plan. Thanks Sebastian
Sir, I would like to discuss about this project, seems designs and its about also some task like search , payment etc. I would like to discuss and go ahead. Regards,
Dear Rikover. I have experienced with pagespeed. Our Magento's projects: [login to view URL] Our latest Netherlands's projects: [login to view URL] Best regards,
Hello, my name is Daniel, nice to meet you. I am an experienced web designer & developer and I`m really interested in your project. If you feel like we`re a good match, drop me a message.