Create a web-based vending management software to track inventory of products, assets, organize route and map it for speed and for deciding what product will do best at each location.
Based on mySQL database with stock/sales and machine info data imported from DEX files. Include mapping, reporting, graphs of selected data, scheduling of service, product stock management, etc...
SOME PROJECT DETAILS:
DEX Files are generated by vending machines and updated on cloud server (USA Technologies) about every 2 hours and the system needs to connect to them, pull DEX files as a report transport via HTTP POST, and update the database fields accordingly, so the reports and machine status is always up-to-date.
Normally, DEX files are sent to cloud via Cell Network, but in case that signal is not available, we need a way (windows or android app) to manually retrieve DEX data from the machine via DEX->RS232->USB interface and then be able to upload it to our database over the internet.
Reports should be sortable by each field (ascending descending by clicking the header) and include, but not be limited to the following:
• Current status overview of all machines (With Location
• Products List -> Products Details with picture
• Machine List ->Machine Info->Machine can be updated by DEX or Manual Data Entry
• Users List -> User details
• Customers List -> Customer Info
• Locations List -> Location info (With google map)
• Routes List -> Route info
• Planogram List -> Planogram Details -> Graphical planogram with product pictures, price & QTY
• Planogram optimization (recommending expansion of fast selling products and reduction of slow ones based on historical data from route/location/machine)
• Schedules List -> schedules details by route, map, date, etc...
• Cash Reports by Machine (with Machine Name, Serial Number, Sales, Cash Dispensed, Cash to Tubes, Cash to Box, Bills In, Updated at)
• Machine Overview Detail (from DEX file) including:
o Sales Since Serviced (VA101)
o Cash In Since Serviced (CA305)
o Cash To Box Since Serviced (CA306)
o Cash To Tubes Since Serviced (CA307)
o Bills In Since Serviced (CA308)
o Cash Out Since Serviced (CA403)
o Manual Cash Out Since Serviced (CA404)
o Cash Added Since Serviced (CA1002)
o Lifetime sales (VA101)
o Sales since last reset (VA103)
o Lifetime Cash In (CA305)
o Lifetime Cash To Box (CA306)
o Lifetime Cash To Tubes (CA307)
o Lifetime Bills In (CA308)
o Lifetime Cash Out (CA403)
o Lifetime Manual Cash Out (CA404)
o Lifetime Cash Added (CA1002)
o Value of Tubes (CA1501)
• Sales Reports by Machine
• Service Reports by Machine
• Alerts (based on preset event conditions or reported by machines via MDB/DEX)
• STATS: (daily/weekly/monthly/annual/year-to-date/custom period)
• Product Inventory /Status - in machines and on-hand/ in warehouse
• Top performing machines/locations/products
• Commission tracking (different forms like: flat fee, percentage of: sales, gross profit or net profit)
• Expenses tracking per machine/location/route level (ie. machine lease, service, parts, fees, etc.)
• Total Sales / Gross/Net income (daily/weekly/monthly/annual/year-to-date/custom period)
17 los freelancers están ofertando un promedio de $178 para este trabajo.
i am a lead software engineer and responsible for creating web and desktop applications using different languages and technologies if u r interested just send me a message thank you and good luck