For some reason I can not get the axiCalendar to work when I start a new database. Bid on this for me and look at the two copies. The one I made, I have made 7 times, and check ever propetym and line of code, and all the settings on the data base itself, can can find no difference. When I start with a new data base it always give me a problem at set rsClone = RsRecordSetClone.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).