I would like to assemble a database of home addresses where murders or suicides have occurred in the USA. I need someone to figure out how practical it would be to do this. The deliverable will be answers to these questions:
1) Is it possible to find all these home addresses?
2) If it is possible, where can I get the addresses? Can they be bought/downloaded from one source? Or will they have to be assembled from a variety of sources?
3) How complete is this information if it can be found? Meaning what percentage of all murders and suicides can we procure?
4) How accurate is this information? Does it come directly from police records? Or is it as reported by journalists?
5) In what format is the information? Can I download it all in one CSV? Or is it available in a variety of ways?