This is only a brief description. The detailes are in the uploaded DOCX file RECONCILIATION.docx.
1. DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The application’s windows are organized in tabs, and this new page is one of those tabbed windows.
1.1 REQUIRED EXPERTISE
Make sure that you/the team is proficient in the following subjects:
• Acquaintance with Web SQL.
• JSP, JAVA programming language and J2EE including JPA (Persistence)
• GlassFish application server including basic security ([url removed, login to view])
• RESTful web-services and WebSocket API
• JSON, XML, DOM and related subjects
Your objective is to implement the UI of a single window which is a part of a tabbed panel. The application is based on Java EE 7 and the development platform is Netbeans version 8.x.
The functionality of the application is to display and manage financial information for our organization.
The application’s main features are:
• A GUI that consumes RESTful web services. The database is MySQL. The UI part, including your implementation will only access a RESTful service, and connect to a Web-Socket peer. No direct access to the database – but you will need a deployed MySQL server in order to deploy the application.
• Deployment is on a GlassFish application server - latest version (currently 4.1)
• Secured: Using basic authentication and some security roles are defined in this project
RESTful web-services and WebSocket functionality and entities are already implemented in the project.
YOUR TASK IS TO ADD AND IMPLEMENT A TABBED WINDOW (“Rreconcile”) WHICH IS A MEMBER IN AN EXISTING SET OF WINDOWS
The application workflow is as follows:
1. T the local database (a WebSQL component) is populated with all the data obtained from the RESTful services, keeping the same columns structure (there are 2 REST services and 2 local WebQSL tables).
2. The same data is presented to the user on the tables (there are 2 tables – one on each accordion pane).
3. On each of these accordion panels, on the upper part of it, there is a ‘control area’ which includes text window on which the user can insert an SQL query, manage it and execute it.
4. After the SQL query it is processed, the result is displayed on the table, replacing whatever data was displayed it. The table structure (column names) is dynamic and can also change on every execution.
First, Install the database files and deploy the existing application. Then, open the [url removed, login to view] page and test the RESTful services. In addition, Netbeans™ provides a simple way to inspect web services by right-clicking on the project’s icon and selecting “Test RESTful Web Services”.
Download and unzip the file RISKVIEW007.ZIP. Extract the following files:
• Netbeans project folder (zipped): [url removed, login to view] - unzip it first.
• Database dump file (zipped) - unzip it first
• [url removed, login to view]: Some JAR files that you might need for compilation - also unzip it
• Detailed project description document is provided within the project’s ZIP archive: [url removed, login to view]
3 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $170 para este trabajo
Hello my name is Leonardo , I have experience with JavaEE 10 years ( JPP , SPring , JSF , Primefaces ) Bootstratp , html5 . Sitemas as ecomerce , CRUD , Blogs , chats, LDAP authentication and etc.