I need a stored procedure to delete all records that are related directly or indirectly to a root table by foreign key relationships. The database has around 110 tables.
The script cannot be created automatically because of cycles in the relationships. Therefore, the tables must be analyzed individually.
The root table contains the company name resp. company id. I need to delete all records related to this company.
- SQL Database with data (Version: SQL Server 2008)
- Stored procedure that I can call with the CompanyID.
- After execution, all related records and the root table records have been deleted
The project must be completed by Thursday October 31st, 2017 24:00 UTC.
There will be two milestones:
- milestone #1: stored procedure is delivered
- milestone #2: stored procedure has been successfully tested
- the database structure must not be changed (resp. the database structure before and after the deletion must be identical)
- Only data related to the selected company may be deleted. No data related to other companies may be deleted. The data is organised hierarchically with the company as its root.
57 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $167 para este trabajo
Hi, I can code that procedure. Relevant Skills and Experience ms Access/Excel/VB/SQL programmer since Ms Office 97 released Proposed Milestones $250 USD - default
Hi, ready to take this project immediately, will deliver stored procedure within 1 day. Соответствующие навыки и опыт MS SQL Server, T-SQL Предлагаемые промежуточные платежи $138 USD - Full delivery of the project
10+ years of experience MS SQL Server developer Relevant Skills and Experience MS SQL Server - 10+ years Proposed Milestones $155 USD - Projet Milestone