Technology recruiter or technology professional needed.
This job involves performing searches on sites for certain technology roles for one or more particular candidates. The hired person will use his knowledge of jobs in the technology field to select each job for which the particular candidate may be suitable. For those jobs, the candidate’s resume is to be tailored to the job quickly, spending no more than 10 minutes per resume and the tailored resume will be used to apply to the job on behalf of the candidate.
It is absolutely required that in order to receive an orientation to the work, the hired person be available to speak on the phone and to simultaneously view a screen share on computer while the work is further explained.
As part of being considered, please respond to the 6 questions below.
1. A person uses elicitation skills in meetings with business teams. The person assesses the business needs. Name the role that this person likely holds. ________________________
2. A person makes a plan depicting sequences and timelines for activities related to an undertaking which has not yet ever been performed by a company. Name the role that this person likely holds. ________________________
3. A person has a role responding to attempts by hackers to break into a company’s systems. On which team is he? __________________________
4. A company is moving their computer systems to the AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud platform. Which of the following has activities which will not need to be performed? Indicate “a” or “b.” ________
a. Management of requests for space plans, space demarcation for placement of cage and racks,
electrical power, installation of patching and infrastructure cabling and cameras, grounding,
cable trays, racking and stacking servers, low and high level design of network LAN / WAN and
SAN, load balancers, installation of fiber cables, VPLEX, routers, switches, blades, and
placement of additional network and storage equipment.
b. Management of migration or implementation of network infrastructure (routers, switches,
load balancers), firewalls, Unix and Windows hosts, Service Now, storage, identity and access
management systems including federation of Active Directory, dataservers, applications,
backup systems, workload automation systems, clustering / failover technologies, and
Disaster Recovery failover.
5. A person is an expert MS SQL Server developer. Does he know PL/SQL packages? Indicate “Yes” or “No.” _____
6. A person is certified as an identity and access manager. Is he considered a cybersecurity expert? Indicate “Yes” or “No.” _____