BROADCAST TELEPHONE ADVERTISING PROGRAM
THIS PROGRAM WILL PLAY A PRERECORDED MESSAGE INDIVIDUALLY TO A LIST OF TELEPHONE NUMBERS. NO ATTENDANT IS REQUIRED.
THIS OFFICE WILL RECORD ALL OUTGOING MESSAGES. NUMBER EACH OUTGOING MESSAGE INORDER TO MAKE IT EASIER TO CONTROL.
THE RECIPIENT WILL BE ABLE TO A RESPOND BY PRESSING A KEY ON HIS TELEPHONE. OUR MACHINE should RECORD HIS/HER RESPONSE.
**ADDITIONAL EXPLANATION OF PROJECT.
If our Machine detects answering machine has taken the call, machine changes to a pitch appropriate for answering machine AND COMPANY SIZE.**
**Our machine sees from our phone list, that the prospect has n employees, machine uses the pitch appropriate for that size company,.**
** PROSPECT Presses 1) I AM INTERESTED,**
**A) CONNECT TO A REPRESENTATIVE, (AND PAUSE OUTBOUND CALLING)**
** ADVISE "WE ARE ATEMPTING TO CONNECT YOU TO A SENIOR ACCOUNTANT"**
** IF NO ACCOUNTANT AVAILABLE 2 MINUTES WAIT MAXIMUM, "SORRY ALL**
** SENIOR ACCOUNTANTS ARE BUSY SERVING OTHER CLIENTS. WHEN IS THE**
**BEST TIME TO TELEPHONE YOU? (record answers) Your name**
**please, save prospects phone number. Code as "interested."**
** B) RECORD A MESSAGE**
**C) FLAG THE TELEPHONE NUMBER "INTERESTED"**
**Presses 2) CALL BACK NEXT MONTH**
**Presses 3) DO NOT CALL AGAIN.**
Press 4) BUSINESS OWNER NOT HERE
The program should number and permit changes of options, and our recording pitch by menus.
Please advise what you would include in the $ [url removed, login to view], and what you would include in later versions, and their costs.
Also send the name and source of the needed card.
I have started to learn about broadcast marketing. I think we will make a good team. Thanks h
CODER GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS
1) I can be pleasant, charming and understanding but I insist on work being done properly and on time. Some of the following comments are intended for those who are too relaxed in execution and /or delivery.
2) If a form is supplied it is intended to show a general layout. Alternate suggested layouts are welcome and will be considered.
3) I give a bonus and high rating **ONLY** for **GOOD** work completed by the **AGREED** delivery date.
4) I require evidence of progress every three days. I do not want source code until I accept the project. Send only the exe and the all tables it uses. If I do not receive it, expect me to ask for arbitration and cancellation. If this does not fit your work or school schedule, tell me your schedule with your bid response. I will consider it in the bid selection.
5) I expect advance notice of vacation and holidays. I expect immediate notification of family emergencies and illness. (Write while waiting for the ambulance.).
6) Computer failures and viruses are, after three days, equivalent to resignation. I treat Computer viruses the same as "My dog ate my homework". As you now realize, I have heard more excuses than an elementary school teacher.
7) I expect questions. I would rather you asked many questions than take a non-productive path and waste days. There are no stupid questions, only my obtuse bid requests and answers.
8) In emails I use capital letters. This is not for emphasis; they are easier for me to read. Please use capital letters in your emails to me.
9) I want questions for clarifications from coders before bidding. I will answer each individually. I will also include the clarifications in the bid requests as Modifications. Before accepting your bid, I will ask you to confirm that you have noted these and have adjusted your bid if necessary. You need not fear that a last minute change has unexpectedly given you more work than you expected.
10) I have always requested modifications as the job progressed and found I was wrong, not clear, or the coder or I had though of a better idea as the work progressed. I expect to pay for these. I expect the successful coder to immediately tell me the additional charge for any change and the extension of the delivery date needed. I can then decide if the change is worth the cost and time. **If you do not quote an amount, you agree that the change will be done with no charge and does not require additional time.**
11) The programs will be used by operators who have no computer training. They are Receptionists, File clerks, and Telephone salespersons and other average persons. The program must be easy to use
12) Change from one field to the next must be by the operator pressing tab or enter. (operators choice)
13) The program must **NEVER** abort.
14) The program must, to the extent feasible, **NOT** use the mouse. Most of our work is numeric. An operator should have one hand on the numbers keypad and the other hand keeping place on the documents. Strategic and different sounds from the computer help the operator know when a record is complete and which field is next. The operator should rarely need to look at the screen. The mouse slows operations.
15) Double Beep when an operator attempts to enter forbidden data. Beep at the end of each record entry.
16) Highlight field with focus. Green background color or Red border is OK. The program is not art, it is for operator convenience. Be garish. I have poor color vision; Make it visible to me.
17) The program must load and operate quickly.
18) RACMAIL: PLEASE MARK YOUR RESPONSE WITH A LINE OF CHARACTERS. I DO NOT WORK WITH TEXT ON THE MONITOR. FOR ITEMS WHICH REQUIRE CONSIDERATION; I PRINT IT. COLORING YOUR RESPONSE DOES NOT HELP ON MY MONOCHROME PRINTER
19) WELCOME YOUR SUGGESTIONS, BUT CONSULT ME BEFORE IMPLEMENTING THEM OR IGNORING MY SPECIFIC REQUEST.
20) I hate surprises. If I find an error or problem, I wonder what other errors I missed.
21) The program must load and operate quickly.
22) Send me work you are proud of, work that tells all who use it that you are a professional.
23) I AM AN OLD MAN. I TREASURE EACH HOUR. WHEN YOU SEND ME POOR WORK IT WASTES MY TIME THAT IS A SIN.
24) Our programs have only one exit button. Keep pressing return until you get to the page with the exit button.
25) COMMON BUTTONS SHOULD HAVE HOT KEY ALTERNATES. "RETURN"
IS UNDERLINED "R"
26) PLEASE CLEAR MY COMMENTS AND REQUESTS IN FULL EACH TIME. I MONITOR AND ANSWER QUESTIONS FROM 3 OR MORE RAC CODERS AND 2 LOCAL CODERS, PREPARE BID REQUESTS AND SELECT CODERS, AND HAVE OTHER DUTIES. REQUIRING ME TO REPEAT COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT EXECUTED THE FIRST TIME CONSUMES MY TIME AND REDUCES MY ESTIMATE OF YOUR ABILITY.
27) IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, SEND THEM WITHOUT A NEW PROGRAM.
28) SEND A PROGRAM ONLY WHEN ALL MY COMMENTS ARE CLEARED, BY
CORRECTION, MY AGREEMENT OR BY MY WITHDRAWAL OF THE COMMENT.
29) SEND THE CODE AFTER I HAVE ACCEPTED THE PROGRAM.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Sep 6, 2011 9:52:04 PM:
I MADE MAJOR CHANGE. I AM RELYING ON YOU TO TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO START AND WHAT I WILL NEED LATER TO MAKE THIS AN EASY TO USE AND PRODUCTIVE PROGRAM. YOU ARE THE EXPERT. PLEASE KEEP THE INITIAL COST LOW ($300.) AND I WILL AUTHORIZE THE IMPROVEMENTS OVER THE NEXT MONTHS. YOU ARE THE ONLY BIDDER. I'M USING THIS BECAUSE ITS EASIER.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Sep 18, 2011 6:19:59 PM:
Sorry for the response delay. I am very interested in executing this project, but i had prior commitments which kept me out of town until this afternoon. please write and tell me if you are still interested. h