Creation of a fully functioning OpenCart (Vers.22.214.171.124) shopping Cart Website including but not limited to the theme installation and modifications in accordance to the sample website and the following points.
1. Full functionality and number of pages as per a sample website
2. Working and completing design, layout and colouring ensuring that the look is 100% professional and perfect. The chosen theme should have the following characteristics. Background skyblue similar to that of facebook; borders, stripes, banners etc can be in navy blue or different shades of that. Also black and white may be used.
3. Sourcing and exchanging/adding alternative pictures and photos to that of sample website ensuring there is no copyright infringement. Source and insert suitable photos with different glasses themes. Again ensure no copyright infringement. For development purpose using the same text as in Sample website. Upon completion of design and layout then ensuring a user friendly access for me to change the text; if not possible text change will need to be implemented by you.
4. Implement payment pages
5. Modify and implement OpenCart for stock and management admin so that it manages stock management and workflow.
6. Implement auto email confirmation to customer at three keypoints. 1. confirm receipt of order and payment; 2. Confirm that order is being processed; 3 confirm order is dispatched
7. Instant price calculator from wholesale to resale
8. Install PRO PDF Invoice Attached to Customer Order Email
9. Instant price calculator
10. installation of payment pages
11. Install OpenCart Google Extension
12. Install OpenBay or similar extension which guarantees: 1. Amazon integration; 2 Ebay integration
13. Install Facebook store for OpenCart
14. Install SEO extension
15. Install Track an Order
16. Develop prescription upload area and functionality. This website is for customers to purchase their custom made glasses online with their own prescription. You will implement an OpenCart solution for the customer to upload their prescription to his order on our website and make this available in the backend for me to use.
17. The customisation (brand/logo upload) outlined in point 16. above will be automatically added to the invoice sent to the customer in PDF and also will be added to the shopping cart sum to be paid.
18. Simultaneous to installation of OpenCart provide format for Mysql master database; liaise with data base developer on your requirements of its preparation; fully functioning CMS for handover
19. Implement final bulk upload and ensure excellent functionality for all
20. Running tests on workflow, stock control, order confirmation and database linkage, payments etc.
21. Delivery of perfectly functioning website with total database uploaded
11 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $285 para este trabajo
As discussed with you, I am available next week and can work on this. Let us resolve the queries and then we can start the project ASAP. I look forward to get in touch with you soon. Thank you.