I'm looking for someone who is familiar with the Wordpress Thesis theme to carry out a quick customization .
In a summary; I need to be able to display rotating ads on any page or post via the Thesis Custom Multimedia Box (found on the page, or post within the Wordpress Admin).
I'm looking for the following customization:
1) Display rotating affiliate ads on a chosen page or post. Rotating ads to be sequential, not just random.
2) The code to be inserted within the Custom Multimedia Box Code on a page or post basis.
3) Formatting: to be able to display either just one box, or multiple ads (i.e., 6 125x125) on a page or post.
4) Ads to open in a separate tab/window when clicked. Each ad to have own width/height & Alt tag.
5) Make each ad no follow.
6) And any other improvements you think of is welcome, but not really part of the job description.
7) Basic CSS code to format the two, or more ads, shown on a page/post. Not necessary, but would appreciate this if you're able to provide this.
If you need any clarification on certain aspects of this project, feel free to contact me.
I look forward to any replies, and working with the right person on this job.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).