• Prompt the user for the number of graduations (number of rows by columns, 40 graduations = 40*40)
• Also ask for the number of frames to generate
• A single pass through that number of frames will take z from 0 to [url removed, login to view]
◦ That means you'll need a loop of #frames iterations, and calculate the scaled values for z as before
(it's just easier math this time)
• #frames images will be created. The filenames will be [url removed, login to view], where XXXX is the frame #
◦ Don't forget that you can just set “[url removed, login to view]” as the char array, and then manually
change those four positions allocated for digits.