Opencart version 1.5.1
I need a "same-page" checkout process to be used with digital products sales. This checkout process should be in addition to the standard Opencart checkout process which would remain for other items. All purchases are paid for using funds previously deposited by the customer into their account.
The same-page checkout would work like this:
1) Customer clicks; "Add to Cart".
2) "Confirm Purchase?" and "Cancel Purchase?" buttons appear on the same page in a drop down box.
3) When the customer clicks; "Confirm Purchase" the normal database checks occur to confirm stock, price, availability, etc.
4) A "Success" message appears on the same page. Otherwise an "Unsuccessful" if a problem is found.
This would require Ajax to accomplish of course.
A new setting would be required in the back-end for the administrator.
- Turn on or off the "simple" checkout for each product.
I've included a few photos from my website to show an example of how the "simple" checkout would work.
27 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $648 para este trabajo
Hi There!! We have gone through the attachment and description and we have done same page checkout in OSCommerce , using ajax . We can achieve it in Opencart too. - Thanks
Hi we checked your requirement,We could develop as per your need. u could check that out. we would work till your satisfaction. Thanks & Regards Techwelfare Please check inbox for our previous work.
Hello, We are a company of experts and developed many websites in [login to view URL] have expertise in jqurey and ajax. Please check PM. Thanks, Manoj