Ingeniería genética Jobs
Genetic Engineering is an emerging field of study in biology and biochemistry, combining cutting edge technology with the study of genetics. In general, a Genetic Engineering professional manipulates the DNA and RNA within a host organism in order to achieve specific goals like adapting an organism for certain environments, achieving longer lifespans, or developing new desired traits. A genetic engineering professional can form brand new organisms or alter existing ones in order to create new lifeforms, making them ideal for a number of needs such as agricultural, biomedical or environmental needs.
Here's some projects that our expert Genetic Engineering Professionals made real:
- Designing algorithms to understand the genetic code between two different species
- Creating 3D models that allow for efficient monitoring of intricate environments
- Enhancing the capabilities of an individual through genetic manipulation
- Seamlessly interpreting large repositories of genetics data
- Editing existing organisms to meet specific performance criteria
- Adding custom objectives to existing lifeforms
- Implementing specialized medical treatments
Genetic engineering has been wildly successful so far and its future promises immense possibilities. Our skilled genetic engineering professionals have the experience, knowhow and creativity to bring your ideas and projects to life! We invite you to post your project today and hire a world class genetic engineering professional through Freelancer.com!De 9,563 opiniones, los clientes califican nuestro Genetic Engineering Professionals 4.87 de un total de 5 estrellas.
Contratar a Genetic Engineering Professionals
We seek an experienced engineer to enhance the design and build a device that can obtain fingertip photoplethysmography data at a wide range of wavelengths. We have designed and constructed preliminary prototypes based on published information using commercially available parts. An independent contractor who performs this work should have experience in circuit design, microprocessor control of light emitting diodes, laser diodes, and photodiodes, and troubleshooting acumen regarding signal transmission and reception and optimizing signal-to-noise ratio in the device.