Seeking small part-time publicist for YouTube channel
- Estado Cerrado
- Presupuesto $8 - $15 USD / hour
- Total de ofertas 2
Descripción del proyecto
Looking for a small part-time publicist for this YouTube channel: [url removed, login to view]
Here's the video ad for the position: [url removed, login to view]
The YouTube channel is a libertarian react-to-news vlog that occasionally delves into libertarian philosophy and, for Libertarian Party candidates, campaign tactics. Please check out the channel and watch some of its videos so you have an idea of what it is about. In fact, in your bid, give some indication that you've watched the Help Wanted video and at least one other video from the channel. This is a test to see if you've even read this far into this listing before bidding and have an actual idea of what the channel is about. Just FYI, once revenue gets large enough, an editor will be hired (first part-time and then eventually full-time) to increase the quality of the videos. You do not need to be a libertarian or live in the USA to be its publicist, though either or both would obviously help. I am open to all suggestions. Initially due to having a small budget, I am not looking for one to do all things for the channel but only one or just a select few things. Please tell what you can do and for how much. As the channel grows and revenue comes in, I will pay for more and more to be done for it.
As for what could possibly be done for it, the following are some possibilities:
1) Get coverage from libertarian (web-)publications, such as Reason Magazine ([url removed, login to view]) and Liberty ([url removed, login to view]).
2) Get coverage from libertarian TV shows, such as "Tucker Carlson Tonight" and "The Greg Gutfeld Show" on Fox News Channel and "Stossel" and "Kennedy" on the Fox Business Network.
3) Get shout-outs from and collaboration videos with other libertarian YouTube channels. Go to channel's homepage and see "Libertarian Channels" on the right side for them.
4) Get twitter shout-outs from libertarian celebrities, such as Sandra Bullock, Drew Carey, Clint Eastwood, Penn Jillette, Angelina Jolie, Rob Lowe, Kurt Russell, and Vince Vaughn.
5) Contact state and local Libertarian Party chapters and libertarian college organizations (such as Young Americans for Liberty) to get them to promote the channel to their membership.
6) Get appearances on radio and TV talk shows.
If you have other suggestions, I am, again, open to all suggestions.
Currently, I (and thus the channel) is located in Dubuque, Iowa but, as soon as revenue enables me to go full-time, I will relocate to Washington DC, as that is where national politics happens in the USA. The goal is to eventually hire you full-time for the channel. You will not be required to relocate where I am. You can when the channel can afford to relocate you IF you want to do so, but relocation is not required for the position either now or later.
Publicity and public relations firms are also welcome to bid.
To indicate that you've actually read all the way through this listing, start off your first message to me with "Hello Yellow Banana,".Obtén cotizaciones gratis para un proyecto como este
¿Buscas ganar algo de dinero?
- Fija tu plazo y presupuesto
- Describe tu propuesta
- Recibes pagos por tu trabajo
Contrata Freelancers que también oferten en este proyecto
Trabaja en proyectos como este y haz dinero desde casa!Inscríbete Ahora
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online