I am looking for a full stack developer with a great depth of development and design experience to help in a project on a part-time basis (+- 25 hours/week).
Excellent deliverables of project will result in new projects given to you as this will be a long term work. I am looking for an individual (NOT a company) who is a skilled developer, creative, self driven, and is on top of the latest industry trends, an out of the box and innovative thinker, and great communicator.
Project may take approximately 1 month to complete (on a part-time basis, depending on your speed and quality of work) and will suit a freelance developer who may also have other work commitments, but can still dedicate a high ownership & commitment to this project. We'll agree on the scope before you start working. Project will be divided into 3 milestones, and will be paid only upon successful delivery (verified, tested, approved) of the agreed scope. Project scope may slightly change from the initial scope (but not more than 10% of the original specs) as we operate on an agile basis, not a waterfall model. More projects will be offered if this turns up to be a successful delivery.
- Must have strong experience with Java development.
- Solid skills in design pattern, object oriented programming, data structure, and databases.
- Great understanding of a good software architecture and design principles.
- Good understanding of user interface design and user experience strategy
- Good foundation on AWS
Aside from skills, you are someone who is trustworthy, reliable, and great in solving problems and communicating with your team members. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. Additionally, you are someone who is motivated, driven and passionate about your role. You are going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time.
To apply for this role:
1. please tell us in detail how your profile matches with each of the above selection criteria,
2. please send us your code samples and portfolio (github URL and personal website if appicable),
3. Don't send us list of URLs of sites you have worked on because there is no way we can verify that it is truly your work, and it is very likely that you only contribute a small chunk of those work but claims it as your work. We'll ask you in depth architecture and development questions relating to your portfolio so do only send us projects that you have worked on and have a deep understanding on.
We look forward to reviewing your application soon.
18 freelancers están ofertando el promedio de $540 para este trabajo
Hi, I have experienced on Java since 4.5 years. I worked on 3 large projects with 2 framework Spring and Struts2. I also knew MySQL and PostgreSQL database. Thank you Vishal Amrutiya