a
a
a
Tipo
Habilidades
Idiomas
    Estado del trabajo
    2,000 threads trabajados encontrados, precios en USD

Hello, I want to create the basic thread architecture for a QT based application. I have put the main basic code below, you have to provide this code with Threads as specified. Thank you, ===================================================================== class CRegion { private: public: CRegion(); void DoFunction1(); void DoFunction2(); }; class Test { private: std::vector<CRegion*> m_listeregions;// Liste des carreaux du contour public: Test(); void ComputationThreads(); void DoComputing1(CRegion *pRegion); void DoComputing2(CRegion *pRegion); }; void CRegion::DoFunction1() { for (int i = 0; i < 10000; i++) { i = i + 1; } } void CRegion::DoFunction2() { for (int i = 0; i < 10000; i++) { i...

$129 (Avg Bid)
    $129 Oferta promedio
    19 ofertas
    Java Developer Finalizado left

Hands on experience on XML and Java(Android). •Languages: C++, Java, PHP, HTML. Core Java, OOPS, Threads, Collection Framework, JDBC. Servlet & JSP. Android, Struts, Struts2 (MVC, Tiles, Internationalization), Spring. •Database: SQLite, My SQL, Oracle. •Building Tool: Maven, Ant. •Web Technologies: XML, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JavaScript, Jquery, JSP, JSON. •Editor: Android Studio, Eclipse Indigo, Eclipse Mars, DreamWeaver, Notepad++. •Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Linux. •Key skills – JAVA, XML, HTML, CSS.

$11 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $11 / hr Oferta promedio
    13 ofertas

Our forum is running vBulletin 5 but not the very latest version (we last upgraded in 2013). This week, our subforums disappeared, though the content appears to still be there if you click on a google link directly to threads. We think the problem may be the fact that we haven't upgraded. So we need someone to help us upgrade and add a new forum topic, plus help us recover the old ones and make sure nothing is missing.

$250 (Avg Bid)
    $250 Oferta promedio
    1 ofertas

I have project (written in JavaScript , Node.js) which is used for website auto verification . It uses getsmscode for verifying phone numbers and sms code. Also it runs in threads and it's designed to make API calls on getsmscode several times at the same time. The problem at the moment, is that, it doesn't get all SMS code from the service. For example, in 4 threads, it only gets 1 or 2 SMS codes among 4 requests. Otherwise, it fails, receiving "Message|Not receive" from getsmscode. So, the success rate is usually 20~ 30%. I need it to be at least 90%. You task is to increase this success rate to 90% ~ 100%. ************** Who should apply ? **************** Only experienced getsmscode developer should apply for this project. I prefer someone who can s...

$213 (Avg Bid)
    $213 Oferta promedio
    3 ofertas

I want advice on how to use threads for a service in a spring boot application.

$20 (Avg Bid)
    $20 Oferta promedio
    10 ofertas

I am wanting a Server Based Block Grabber for an android program called Amazon Flex. Blocks are released by their server and I am trying to be able to grab them before they get out to other users. You will need to install a proxy server and script onto a VPS. ...to install a proxy server and script onto a VPS. You will need to have this connect to the server to access the blocks for the Flex program/app. I need it to check for blocks between 10-20 times per second. Then when a block becomes available I would like it to be grabbed from the server to where an Android phone can then accept. Ask me any questions that you might have. Here is a post online that describes exactly what I'm wanting to do.

$506 (Avg Bid)
    $506 Oferta promedio
    8 ofertas

I have project (written in JavaScript , Node.js) which is used for website auto verification . It uses getsmscode for verifying phone numbers and sms code. Also it runs in threads and it's designed to make API calls on getsmscode several times at the same time. The problem at the moment, is that, it doesn't get all SMS code from the service. For example, in 4 threads, it only gets 1 or 2 SMS codes among 4 requests. Otherwise, it fails, receiving "Message|Not receive" from getsmscode. So, the success rate is usually 20~ 30%. I need it to be at least 90%. You task is to increase this success rate to 90% ~ 100%. ************** Who should apply ? **************** Only experienced getsmscode developer should apply for this project. I prefer someone who can ...

$984 (Avg Bid)
    $984 Oferta promedio
    18 ofertas

I need you to develop & train my team in Chennai . I would like this software to be developed for Linux using C or C++. Optimising my existing code, so need expertise in C programming to maintain Architecture, remove bugs and unwanted threads. may need to come to our office in Tnagar.

$641 (Avg Bid)
    $641 Oferta promedio
    5 ofertas
    Trophy icon Logo design for small online business Finalizado left

I’m a technical operations professional that’s taking a break to focus on motherhood and building muscle in running a small business. I’m launching Spitfire Threads, an online baby boutique, in the next 3 weeks. I’d like to launch with a logo that suits the name and purpose. Our target audience is parents with a sense of nerdism and humor; They want to dress their babies in anything inspired by physics equations to code blocks to their favorite gaming character. While I’m open to designs, my immediate vision is a bold, whimsical, baby dragon that is spitting threads instead of fire. ...... Maybe on to kids in a way that it’s building clothes. But the latter may be a little too twisted.

$50 (Avg Bid)
    $50
    39 participaciones

Hello, I'm looking for someone who can create a sneaker web-robot, the sneaker web-robot must be able to do the following: - generate a URL based on Adidas's Static URLs. -visit the URL in a headless chrome browser -automaticall...following: - generate a URL based on Adidas's Static URLs. -visit the URL in a headless chrome browser -automatically select size thats pre selected by user -automaticslly add to cart and check out using preset information in the bot (Creditcard, billing and shipping) -bypass Adidas splash page that's on many hyped releases -support for unlimited proxies (1 thread = 1 proxy) -run multiple threads/tasks (unlimited amount) - and possibly more - web-robot should be coded in Python or Java preferably but open to suggestions -f...

$1649 (Avg Bid)
    $1649 Oferta promedio
    25 ofertas

Hello, I am looking for a seamstress with experience that sew with digital patterns. Please only give me a quote of your service, since I will provide the materials (like pattern, fabric, threads; everything except the machine). At the moment I do all the sewing for my brand, I need someone who can help me and knows about good cut!

$23 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $23 / hr Oferta promedio
    6 ofertas
    Seamstress Finalizado left

Hello, I am looking for a seamstress with experience that sew with digital patterns. Please only give me a quote of your service, since I will provide the materials (like pattern, fabric, threads; everything except the machine). At the moment I do all the sewing for my brand, I need someone who can help me and knows about good cut!

$27 / hr (Avg Bid)
    Local
    $27 / hr Oferta promedio
    1 ofertas

I require a Server Based Block Grabber for an android program called Amazon Flex. Blocks are released by their server and I am trying to be able to grab them before they get out to other users. You will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You will need to...the server to where an Android phone can then accept. However, instead of grabbing any block that becomes available i would like it to only grab certain blocks (this will be specific to the block start and finish time along with the specific station/warehouse) There is an example of what i want below that someone has created and posted on how to do. Please have a read If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me

$606 (Avg Bid)
    $606 Oferta promedio
    15 ofertas

SELECT thread FROM `board` HAVING MAX(addedon) <'1207300801' I now need the mysql routine to delete all those entries associated with those threads.

$16 (Avg Bid)
    $16 Oferta promedio
    10 ofertas

I have table that has well over a million entries and need a query to remove a lot of entries in one go. Every entry is linked to a specific thread. What I need to do is remove all those entries where the last entry in that thread was before a specific time. The query I use to identify those entries is as follows: select thread FROM board group by thread HAVING MAX(addedon) <'1546300801' I...remove a lot of entries in one go. Every entry is linked to a specific thread. What I need to do is remove all those entries where the last entry in that thread was before a specific time. The query I use to identify those entries is as follows: select thread FROM board group by thread HAVING MAX(addedon) <'1546300801' I now need the mysql routine to delete all those entries a...

$463 (Avg Bid)
    $463 Oferta promedio
    14 ofertas

Hello, Im looking for someone who can create a sneaker robot, the sneaker robot must be able to do the following: - generate a URL based on adidas’s Static urls. -visit the URL in a headless chrome browser -automatically select size ...following: - generate a URL based on adidas’s Static urls. -visit the URL in a headless chrome browser -automatically select size thats pre selected by user -automaticslly add to cart and check out using preset information in the bot (Creditcard, billing and shipping) -bypass adidas splash page thats on many hyped releases -support for unlimited proxies (1 thread = 1 proxy) -run multiple threads/tasks (unlimted amount) - and possibly more - bot should be coded in Python or Java prefferably but open to suggestions -for example...

$1614 (Avg Bid)
    $1614 Oferta promedio
    9 ofertas

I need an offer for 1 month service include: Community Management Community managers for all social networks 300+ ICO/STO Trackers Listing on Free ICO/STO Trackers Telegram and discord groups Activity 30 days comments , moderate and support in Telegram and discord group. Administration of all social networks facebook,twitter,instagram,reddit and BTT Threads Bounty Campaign Administration 24/7 support, steaks counting, sending rewards Telegram Private Messages Up to 10 notifications to all members on Telegram and discord Telegram and discord Group Inviting +30000 real potential investors from any ICO group to the project group Bitcointalk Engagement 30 days keeping topic at 1st page 1000 comments from long time members not newbie Twitter boosting 50.000 followers, 15.000...

$1430 (Avg Bid)
    $1430 Oferta promedio
    19 ofertas
    Logo Designer Finalizado left

I’m starting an urban apparel business and it’s looking quite bright.. I sketched onto a jean jacket and and halfway hand embroidered the logo onto it.. I’d just like the item digitized in black and white and sent...sketched onto a jean jacket and and halfway hand embroidered the logo onto it.. I’d just like the item digitized in black and white and sent to me in a high resolution .png you look closely into the picture it just needs a bolder outline and the only thing that needs to be added is the inside of the other ear which shouldn’t be an issue if you “mirror” that same effect. If you can add “threads” in all lowercase under “ELSV” you’d make my dreams come true. Hoping it’s an easy fix. I sent two p...

$27 (Avg Bid)
    $27 Oferta promedio
    56 ofertas

...need someone to write *two* excellent, well-researched and informative blogs ~800-1000 words blog each that will be hosted on our website. One very good source of information and knowledge is Amazon Seller Forums I need someone who can go through the forums discussion and write articles based on what the discussion has been on multiple threads on the forum. I would prefer blog specific to Seller Feedback and Review on Amazon. I want someone who has a good experience/understanding as an Amazon merchant or a seller and understands Amazon marketplace nuances. Specifically, it will be good Please note: ** Quality of content is extremely important ***, not the size. You need to also provide us with the high-resolution images that go

$93 (Avg Bid)
    $93 Oferta promedio
    28 ofertas

...file begin of extraction: <br abc> Rule file end of extraction: eirmod > Result (text inbetween): "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy" - input file is .txt or html - result file is csv (tab separated) - input will be one large single file with multiple datasets) or path to folder with single files - must be able to handle large number of files (multiple threads) - general settings: rule for return separator (replace returns with special character), input and output path (should be remembered), character for start of new dataset; if folder pathway is given certain files have to be ignored (identification by the name of the file) - exlusionfile: if pathway to folder is given, all files with these strings in the name have to...

$119 (Avg Bid)
    $119 Oferta promedio
    10 ofertas

I need a logo designed.

$29 (Avg Bid)
    $29 Oferta promedio
    51 ofertas

...cases) should be related to service failure related queries. So, you should pay attention to whether a customer post is related to a service delivery or failure. Service failure definition: situations in which customers’ perceptions of the service they receive fail to meet their expectations; when customers experience problems with service delivery. Dataset: Having identified 25 eligible message threads, you will need to populate the attached table (an e-copy is uploaded on Blackboard) for each customer post. This requires detailed attention to your data set and a close analysis of the interaction between the service provider and customer. Table 1 should be appended to your Assessment 1. The word count of Table 1 is not included in Assignment word count. Please provide the...

$188 (Avg Bid)
    $188 Oferta promedio
    8 ofertas

...top or side but which must be functional, easy to use and aesthetically pleasing. Current model requires use of a cartridge. Benefit here being to input mater directly into unit versus removal of unit to install cartridge. Additionally, proposed model will have a water tube passing through middle of the aforementioned storage chamber. Entry into the tube from the recessed outer body requires threads for attaching a 1/2 inch shower spout (see image). It also must provide support for a rubber seal (see image). The tube will allow for the free flow of water from the water spout through the storage chamber and ending at the opening of the storage area floor (see image), The third modification includes a floor separating storage chamber from a drain chamber. Said floor must be pe...

$487 (Avg Bid)
    $487 Oferta promedio
    11 ofertas

Amazon flex is a delivery contract job here in the USA. It is a way for independent contractors to deliver packa...Amazon you must login to their application and wait for job offers to appear. Because of the competition, the job offers appear and disappear in milliseconds! I want to create a script/bot, something that’s not easily detected, a program to capture these jobs offers and accept them in milliseconds. Please see this forum for a detailed description of what you will have to do: However! Be aware the code on this forum is OUT OF DATE! This should give you a general idea of what you will have to do, but you will have to make adjustments to the code to make it work! It is out of date.

$200 (Avg Bid)
    $200 Oferta promedio
    1 ofertas

Amazon flex is a delivery contract job here in the USA. It is a way for independent contractors to deliver packa...Amazon you must login to their application and wait for job offers to appear. Because of the competition, the job offers appear and disappear in milliseconds! I want to create a script/bot, something that’s not easily detected, a program to capture these jobs offers and accept them in milliseconds. Please see this forum for a detailed description of what you will have to do: However! Be aware the code on this forum is OUT OF DATE! This should give you a general idea of what you will have to do, but you will have to make adjustments to the code to make it work! It is out of date.

$175 - $175
    $175 - $175
    0 ofertas
    CAD DEVELOPER -- 2 Finalizado left

...filtration device (see images) approximately 3 inches wide by 3 inches tall. Said improvement includes adding a water tight sealed side entry which slides open into a storage area capable of holding 8 -12 ounces of loose granular matter. Prior model required a cartridge. Additionally, said model will contain a permanently affixed water tube with threads for attaching to a 1/2 inch water spout. It must also have a shallow seat below the threads for a rubber seal (see image). The tube will extend top to bottom and allow for the free flow of water from the water spout to an opening on the floor of the storage area (see image), The third addition shall be a floor, which must be permanently affixed upon the X beam and contain 2 holes opposite each other allowing for water...

$417 (Avg Bid)
    $417 Oferta promedio
    29 ofertas
    CAD DEVELOPER Finalizado left

Looking to design a cylindrical like model approximately 3 inches wide by 3 inches tall with a water tight sealed side entry that slides open into a storage area capable of holding 8 -12 ounces of granular matter. Additionally, said model will contain a permanently affixed water tube with threads to attach to a 1/2 inch water spout. It must also have a shallow seat below the threads for a rubber seal. The tube will allow for the free flow of water from the water spout to an opening on the floor of the storage area, The floor shall be permanently affixed upon an X beam and contain 2 holes opposite each other allowing for water to flow to and from the left and right sealed sections of the X. The X beam will function to divide the flow of water into sealed quadrants and allow ...

$402 (Avg Bid)
    $402 Oferta promedio
    42 ofertas

I am wanting a Server Based Block Grabber for an android program called Amazon Flex. Blocks are released by their server and I am trying to be able to grab them before they get out to other users. You will need to inst...onto a VPS. You will need to have this connect to the server to access the blocks for the Flex program/app. I need it to check for blocks between 10-20 times per second. Then when a block becomes available I would like it to be grabbed from the server to where an Android phone can then accept. Ask me any questions that you might have. link for the steps & instruction Additional info

$1007 (Avg Bid)
    $1007 Oferta promedio
    5 ofertas
    Social Media marketing Finalizado left

Your job would be to find appropriate Quora / Forum / Q&A Website threads related to our domain and start posting answers over there. The product is related to internet marketing so, some knowledge about SEO / Keyword Research is expected.

$5 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $5 / hr Oferta promedio
    29 ofertas

I am wanting a Server Based Block Grabber for an android program called Amazon Flex. Blocks are released by their server and I am trying to be able to grab them before they get out to other users. You will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You will need to have this connect to the server to access the blocks for the...will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You will need to have this connect to the server to access the blocks for the Flex program/app. I need it to check for blocks between 10-20 times per second. Then when a block becomes available I would like it to be grabbed from the server to where an Android phone can then accept. Ask me any questions that you might have.

$10 (Avg Bid)
    $10 Oferta promedio
    1 ofertas
    Project for Md I. Finalizado left

I am wanting a Server Based Block Grabber for an android program called Amazon Flex. Blocks are released by their server and I am trying to be able to grab them before they get out to other users. You will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You will need to have this connect to the server to access the blocks for the...will need to install a proxy server onto a VPS. You will need to have this connect to the server to access the blocks for the Flex program/app. I need it to check for blocks between 10-20 times per second. Then when a block becomes available I would like it to be grabbed from the server to where an Android phone can then accept. Ask me any questions that you might have.

$100 (Avg Bid)
    $100 Oferta promedio
    1 ofertas

I have a fantasy novel with approx 160 pages (75000 words) about that needs editing. I am looking for someone with experience in editing fictional work. I need someone who will not only correct grammatical errors, spelling and what not. The services should also include; The plot, including how the story moves through plot points and how the different story threads fit together - The characters, how they interact with each other and the world you've created - The setting, whether it's internally consistent and well-described - The writing itself and improving dialogue. Prepare to provide a sample. You have to be able to work on Google Docs. The budget is FIXED and NOT UP FOR NEGOTIATION. I don't want to be asked so what is my budget later. Start bid with "THEHE...

$27 (Avg Bid)
    $27 Oferta promedio
    17 ofertas

We intend to develop a "plugin" for Unity 3D in order to make reusable UI interfaces. However, we need a resource familiar with the Unity 3D software at the level of "custom editors", "job (threads)", "UIs" and generic classes. We estimate four (4) phases of development, their description will be lower: 1. Communication driver (editor and "runtime"). 2. "Viewer" variable in the editor and variable class. 3. Generic class for UIs. 4. Development of a small sample UI (not essential). All will have to be completed by the end of the month.

$6 - $11 / hr
    $6 - $11 / hr
    0 ofertas

I'm modifying an Open source project. the project work in background but I want add a form that show information. My problem is that I can't show then form when I need show it because it get frozen and app stop working. So I need show my project by TeamViewer or AnyDesk for you try fix it. If you have experencie with threads and Forms, this task not will take more than 10 minutes, so please send me your experiencie about it in your proposal. Thanks you !

$30 (Avg Bid)
    $30 Oferta promedio
    5 ofertas

I'm modifying an Open source project. the project work in background but I want add a form that show information. My problem is that I can't show then form when I need show it because it get frozen and app stop working. So I need show my project by TeamViewer or AnyDesk for you try fix it. If you have experencie with threads and Forms, this task not will take more than 10 minutes, so please send me your experiencie about it in your proposal. Thanks you !

$150 (Avg Bid)
    $150 Oferta promedio
    2 ofertas

...local DAS drives (with drive letters). I would like a .bat file (or similar) which would start at the drive number, for example X: and then recursively look at files which have been modified today and copy these files only into a remote volume (eg Z:) I would like advice on how to do this best, but my thoughts are that I would like something along the lines of robocopy (and all its switches for threads, suppressed warning etc) to be used and a listfile of all the copied files to be made in the drive (X:) so that this may be used to update a central database. If possible, if the entire contents of the listfile can be either FTP copied or posted to an internal URI I can then consume the list, line by line, into a local database, thereby keeping and maintaining a log of the files ...

$269 (Avg Bid)
    $269 Oferta promedio
    14 ofertas

My crochet project is named BEYOND THE THREADS

$10 (Avg Bid)
    $10 Oferta promedio
    1 ofertas

First I will provide you a list of forum thread links where you have to leave links to my blog in a genuine procedure. You have to reply to several random threads on those forums to prove your genuineness & then you have to leave a link to my blog. I will pay you per link..!

$3 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $3 / hr Oferta promedio
    7 ofertas

...solution yet, I need someone to fix this issue. This is a bot that will keep visit specific website and rotate IP each time. Bot was written in Python 3 using latest beta ChromeDriver 76.0.3809.68, stable versions were previously used but the issue was keep reproducing. App is concurrently run Chrome Driver to emulate traffic visits on projects on website. Currently there are 5 threads that are using StormProxies service for IP hiding. One of the solutions to avoid running out of memory in case of broken proxies and hanging Chrome session was to run ‘killall chrome’ every 2 hours. To implement this task cron task was created 1. crontab -e 2. 0 */2 * * * killall chrome After migration from SQLite to Postgres after some period (not permanent) of bot execution it...

$141 (Avg Bid)
    $141 Oferta promedio
    6 ofertas

INGREDIENTS 4 tablespoons olive oil 4 large chicken legs 3 large onions, sliced 20g fresh coriander, finely chopped and more for garnish, if desired 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed 1 teaspoon ground turmeric 1 teaspoon ground ginger 1 teaspoon ras el hanout ¾ teaspoon salt, or more to taste ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper 1 pinch saffron threads 200ml vegetable or chicken stock 1 x 400g can green lentils, drained 500g papardelle, cooked according the packaging METHOD  • Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken legs (in batches if necessary), skin-side down, and sear for about 5 minutes until golden brown. Make sure that the oil is very hot before adding the chicken – you should hear a sizzle w...

$60 (Avg Bid)
    $60 Oferta promedio
    2 ofertas

I've got a mobile app that was written in Visual Studio using Cordova and Ionic 2. The app was building correctly and deployed to the app stores. For whatever reason, last week, changes to my TypeScript are no longer compiling to the JavaScript file. I've been through the online threads and have come across several posts where people have run into this issue. I've not found a remedy that works for my situation. Looking for someone with TypeScript/Visual Studio experience that can help me get this project TypeScript compiling again.

$5 / hr (Avg Bid)
    $5 / hr Oferta promedio
    5 ofertas
    Trophy icon Design a Tin Can for Saffron Spice Finalizado left

We are needing you to design the product packaging for a high end spice, Saffron. I have attached a few examples of similar products for inspiration but do not copy them exactly. Requirements: 1. Design file must be done in . AI format 2. For Lid, o...exactly. Requirements: 1. Design file must be done in . AI format 2. For Lid, only Lid Width area needs to be designed. 3. For Bottom, just needs to be black in color but have gold design around Standing Edge. 2. Black,Gold, Red color scheme. Background of packaging must be black 3. Must produce rendered image like example to showcase your design Text Requirements: 1. Pure Persian Saffron Threads 2. Fire Red Saffron 3. 2 Grams 4. Super Negin Grade 5. Product of Afghanistan Be creative with your design as most luxury brand design...

$50 (Avg Bid)
    Garantizado
    $50
    14 participaciones

Looking for someone to create a series of Reddit Videos like this - Your job includes: - Looking up the most upvoted threads of AskReddit - Create similar videos such as these - - Create Thumbnails for the videos

$16 (Avg Bid)
    $16 Oferta promedio
    14 ofertas

Start up looking for a developer to build a web application that allows for users to form and manage their own groups. Each group will need to be able to sort and identify products (books), allow for group voting, create their own calendar and assign books to events, and send/receive discussion threads by email. The main site - accessible to all - will use an API to pull product information (book metadata with covers) that users can browse. Registered users can assign books to their shelves and/or groups and click on a link to purchase directly (similar to Goodreads). As site owner, I would like to be able to create lists of books that can be promoted to all users, as well as send out blogs etc. Ideally looking for someone who has both web development and web design skills t...

$3975 (Avg Bid)
    $3975 Oferta promedio
    106 ofertas

...(reply/reply all), enable imap, etc - Manage folders - Manage tags - Email import feature (automatically import emails from pop, imap or gmail - with settings screen) - triggers (create trigger, view triggers, edit triggers) triggers are similar to filters but may apply to more than incoming emails (for example "move replied email threads to folder X") - manage email addresses Public view - login, register - details on product Main view - send new email button - list email threads in inbox - show available folders on the left, with number of unread messages in each - show available tags on the left, with number of unread messages in each - refresh button Compose window - from, to, cc, bcc, subject fields - email input (html rich text, or plain text depending o...

$3769 (Avg Bid)
    Acuerdo de Confidencialidad
    $3769 Oferta promedio
    84 ofertas

Hello! I need your help on creating my program. I need a program that checks if the e-mail on my list can be found publicly - meaning, if it can find the e-mail in another source in google that is not their website. + The program should have a place where I can upload my list of e-mails. + The program should have an option to increase threads - meaning I can make it faster + The program should be able to do everything fast and quick + The program needs to check for public and not public e-mails + When done checking, it needs to export a list of public e-mails with the website the program found the e-mail on + When done checking, it needs to export a list of not public e-mails + The program should be compatible with Windows 10 and WINDOWS SERVER OPERATING SYSTEM!! *Public*...

$176 (Avg Bid)
    $176 Oferta promedio
    10 ofertas
    small bar and 2 screws Finalizado left

Hi I need 2 small triangle shaped bars with screw threads printed into it. I would like this to be a softer material like the bottom of a shoe. I need 4 screws to fit into the threads and I would like them to be a sturdy material that will not break.

$88 (Avg Bid)
    $88 Oferta promedio
    11 ofertas
    Trophy icon Logo Design for Angels Threads Finalizado left

My company name is MRK enterprises - We are a seller at Amazon and we are into Fabric industry. Our brand name is Angels Threads. I want logo on my brand name

$50 (Avg Bid)
    $50
    51 participaciones

The Distributed server should accept clients concurrently, up to a maximum est...clients concurrently, up to a maximum established at startup using the -t command line switch . True concurrency (with multiple threads of execution) is required. You are free to use the standard UNIX process API or the POSIX threads API at your discretion, though the multi-server environment that you will eventually implement suggests the POSIX threads API as the most convenient choice. Access to the storage file in a concurrent environment must be implemented according to the readers/writers synchronisation paradigm, meaning that a writer thread must obtain exclusive access to the file (with no other writers or readers accessing it), but multiple reader threads should be allowed t...

$124 (Avg Bid)
    $124 Oferta promedio
    2 ofertas
    Project for Akash M. Finalizado left

Hey mate. I'm wondering if this is something you'd be able to do? I am after an application coded. I'm after a bot for discord that scrapes (my selected) topics/threads of an website for example : reddit So say I put a linked thread from reddit to my bot talking about Donald trump, It will pull the thread/replies and the imported discord users I import to my bot will re-post the thread over time (like having a real conversation) wanting the program to have intervals off 10-20 seconds per reply, Maybe have that customizable? is this something you think you would be able to code for me? please let me know & how much something like this would take to complete. How much are we looking at? Thanks very much

$240 (Avg Bid)
    $240 Oferta promedio
    1 ofertas

Principales artículos de la comunidad threads